Purchase, return and refund policy for online transactions
The satisfaction of our customers is our overriding concern. This is why we allow the return of tires purchased online from your V1 retailer (i.e. the retailer having received the tires that you ordered). In fact our Return and Exchange is in effect during the 30 days following your purchase, but solely for tires that have not been installed on your vehicle. V1 does not charge for a merchandise return.
What Is Required to Proceed with the Return or the Exchange of an Online Purchase
- The initial receipt of the transaction – Recover the invoice received by email following the purchase. Access your account at https : «//v1.ca and download or print your receipt appearing in the purchasing history.
- The initial mode of payment (credit or debit card) – The reimbursement mode is determined by the payment mode, so a purchase paid by credit card will be reimbursed by credit card. The reimbursement will be credited 5 to 20 business days following the receiving and the checking of the merchandise returned.
- A valid identity document that includes a photograph may be demanded to corroborate the name, address, telephone number and the customer signature.
- The tire purchased (that was never mounted on a rim, so on which you did not drive).
Essential Remarks Concerning Returns and Exchanges
- Tires that have been mounted on rims will not be reimbursed.
- Any current manufacturer’s warranty will be honored.
Essential Remarks for the Cancellation of an Online Purchase
- To cancel a purchase, solicit a cancellation via a session in your account. Click on the link found in the email accompanying your invoice.
- In the event that we receive your cancellation request after the processing of your purchase by our V1 store, our Purchase, Exchange and Cancellation Policy will determine the modalities surrounding the cancellation of your purchase.